- With back-to-back-to-back Michigan wins in 2010, 2011, and 2012, our Global Formula Racing Team is the first-time-ever three-peat FSAE national champion. The team also won Formula Student Germany in 2011 and Formula Student Austria in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- In 2012, our FSAE Baja Team placed second at all three North American competitions, thereby earning the 2012 Iron Team award for the season's highest cumulative point score.
- Our Mars Rover Team won the 2010 University Rover Challenge and placed third in the 2011 Challenge.
- Placing sixth in the 2012 American Solar Challenge, members of our Solar Vehicle Team also captured the 2012 "Spirit of the Rayce" awards.
- OSU-ASME student teams prevailed at both the 2012 regional and 2010 national ASME Student Design competitions.
Winning competitions isn't the only indication of effective and successful teamwork, of course. Just as important, in our books, is the service side of teamwork experience.