2018 Oregon State University Commencement
Date: Saturday, June 16, 2019
Where: Reser Stadium, Oregon State University
- Attire: Cap and Gown, rain-or-shine event
Cost: Tickets are NOT required
OSU's Five Easy Steps to Graduate on Time
Details for MIME and Materials Science Graduate Students
Review the important deadlines and requirements for Graduate Students for participation in the Spring term commencement ceremony.
Parking: Park free on campus June 15-16, 2018
Start time is 9:30 am, please check in at 8:00 am
Search OSU main page for the OSU commencement details
Students: Black Cap and Gown
Limited times/days will be available, so please sign up now. Location is Rogers Hall 238, Undergrad Advising Office.
These pictures will be used for senior portraits and an undergrad class composite as well as for a graduate student slideshow shown during the MIME Graduation Celebration.
• Undergrad students are invited to walk if they are graduating from Fall 2017 to Fall 2018.
• Grad students are invited to walk if they are graduating from Fall 2017 to Summer 2018; Spring and Summer grad students are encouraged to contact Lynn Paul for verification of eligibility to participate in the MIME Graduation Celebration.
• A reception immediately follows the MIME Graduation Celebration.
• Tickets for family and friends are not necessary.
• Guests with disabilities can be dropped off in front of LaSells and ushered in by a family member. Seating accommodations can be made by any of the friendly staff at the LaSells Stewart Center.
• Senior Photos are available to students after commencement and will be sent via email.
• MIME Graduation Celebration Photographs are uploaded to the School's Flickr site.